Pre-MBA Private Equity Associate
Pike Street is looking to hire a Pre-MBA Associate to join its team in Seattle, WA. The Associate will participate in all transaction functions as well as sourcing and portfolio management activities, function as an integral part of a close-knit group of investment professionals, take the lead in financial modeling and industry research, play a key role in the underlying analysis of investment decisions, and assist senior professional in structuring and negotiating prospective investments in target companies.
Responsibilities will include:
Successful candidates will possess the following requirements:
- Analysis of investment opportunities including financial modeling, valuation and return analysis.
- Market and industry research.
- Due diligence on companies, management, customers, competitors and industries.
- Preparation of materials for Pike Street Capital’s investment committee.
- Assisting in sourcing new investment opportunities.
- Assisting portfolio company operations, as appropriate.
- A Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated educational excellence at a university or college.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an analyst/associate with a top-tier investment bank
- Outstanding financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and corporate finance
- Demonstrated ability and interest in working with a small group of investment professionals
The start date is flexible. Pre-MBA Associate will be expected to commit for a minimum of two years. Strong performers will be considered for advancement within the firm.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter addressed to Edward Whatley and a resume to email@example.com.