2021 | YEAR IN REVIEW
2021 was an active year here at Pike Street Capital! We saw significant progress across our Portfolio, Process, and People:
- We added 4 new investments to the portfolio (3 platform, 1 add-on), partnering with experienced founders in our target industrial markets.
- The portfolio continued to perform, implementing our Strategy-to-Execution (“S2E”) framework to improve operational performance and mitigate the impacts of the pandemic.
- We expanded our team, adding new talent across the firm and the portfolio.
Our disciplined S2E approach is one of the unique advantages we bring as an investment partner, and it proved to be a particularly powerful tool in 2021, helping our businesses react quickly and stay focused on growth as they navigated the ongoing pandemic.
- Covid Response Plan. Our management teams continued to follow a five-step COVID response framework focused on effective communication, employee and asset protection, operational mitigation, financial contingency planning, and opportunity creation.
- Strategy Deployment. We employ this proven management approach to help each company establish clear goals and define the actions required to achieve them. Our management teams have done a great job leveraging this tool to create alignment within their organizations.
- Process Development. A culture of continuous improvement was furthered across the portfolio throughout 2021. Expert-led workshops, onsite training, and focused Kaizen events yielded impressive results - from improved funnel management to increased productivity and quality.
We look forward to seeing the portfolio build on this progress in 2022! As always, we continue to improve and refine these processes.
Great talent is at the core of any successful organization, and we’re proud of the additions we have made across the portfolio in 2021. We also welcomed new members to the Pike Street team:
Chief Financial Officer
| Kelly Wojcik
We look forward to working with the founders, families, executives, and team members across our expanded portfolio in 2022. And we remain focused on executing our investment strategy of partnering with great businesses and great management teams. Our target investing criteria continues to be technical, professional, and industrial technology businesses in the US & Canada with EBITDA of $4 - $20 million.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you - please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.